What is Organic Kagoshima Ceremonial Matcha? Explained in One Minute
This ceremonial Kagoshima organic matcha has been the top-selling product from GreenTea Merchant for years.
We are making this product available to the consumer for the first time in a limited quantity.
Select quality tencha tea leaves picked in the early spring are immediately steamed, dried, and stone-ground into a fine powder creating Matcha. Its exquisite natural sweetness enhances the slightly grassy tasting Sencha. This results in the excellent combination, Sencha Matcha, which will surely please the palate.
Organic Ceremonial Matcha has been produced according to the strict guidelines of the JAS (Japan Agricultural Standard) and is certified organic.
Two Sizes Available:
- 30 grams (1.1 ounces) – a vacuum-sealed tin can with Washi paper label
- Makes approximately 15 to 30 servings of tea
- 500 grams (1 pound 2 ounces)
- Makes approximately 250 to 500 servings of tea
Dissolve 1/2 – 1 teaspoon (2-4 gram) of powder into 2 Oz of hot water. Sift matcha to ensure no clumps exist.
Wait for 60 seconds
Whisk in a gentle circular motion. You could use also an electric whisk (30 second – 60 seconds)
Whisk yourself away to ancient Japan with our traditional, ceremonial grade organic Kagoshima Matcha. Available for the first time in convenient single-serving matcha sticks. Perfect for a quick morning pick-me-up or a moment of bliss on the go.
Kagoshima’s matcha flavor profile is truly irresistible. It features a subtle sweetness that masterfully complements the smooth earthy tasting sencha. Every cup delivers potent health benefits, a natural energy boost & enhanced mental clarity—it’s your perfect little secret for daily success!
What Makes Our Organic Matcha So Special?
Our organic tencha tea leaves are hand-picked in the early springtime mornings. This is when the flavor & essential oils are at their peak. From there, they are swiftly steamed, delicately dried, & then stone-ground into a fine powder—creating exceptionally pure & delicious ceremonial matcha.
Refreshing Iced Match – Perfect for Hot Summer Days
- Fill a glass ¾ of the way with ice & water.
- Then add in 1 stick of matcha, stir & enjoy!
Quick and Easy Cold Matcha – Perfect for a Fast Pick-Me-Up and Water Bottles
- Add contents of 1 stick of matcha in a water bottle.
- Shake until the matcha is well mixed & enjoy on the go!
- Optionally, add in a spritz of lemon juice for a tangy kick.
Soothing Hot Matcha – For Those Who Love a Dreamy Creamy, Hot Matcha
- Mix contents of 1 stick into hot water.
- If desired, use an electric hand frother for foam.
- Then enjoy your soul-soothing, hot matcha!
Click here to buy Organic Kagoshima Ceremonial Matcha On-The-Go Stick
Related Articles You May Be Interested